Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week 12

Assignment
Finalize Comic Book and make any needed changes

Concept
I wanted to tell a comical story in a way that everyone would understand

Composition
After the critique, I received a lot of comments about how the order and layout of my first few frames didn't make sense. I got a few suggestions to switch some of them around. I put my original first frame a few frames later and my original second frame first. My story still managed to make sense. It actually made more sense than my first layout. I also received comments about how my last few frames needed more color. So I threw in some oranges and reds to brighten it up.

Craft
Of course for the coloring part, I used Photoshop. To reorder my frames, I used Comic Life and shifted around my frames, as well as added a few pages. I found a nice pink color for the background. I also found some cool frame shapes and layouts for the pages. My comic totaled out to 5 pages. Kinda long, don't you think? It's still pretty gosh darn hot, if you ask me...

2 comments:

  1. I found this blog entry to be very interesting and the pictures from the comic book caught my eye. The main focus of the blog entry to was talk about the final touches she made on her comic book assignment. She discussed the rearrangements of her slides and the addition of more colors.

    The blog was arranged with the photos of her comic book aligned to the right of the text. She also spoke about the assignment, her craft, composition and concept. She also discussed how she used Photoshop for the completion of her comic book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much like your website, your Comic is bright and colorful. I love the title of your comic. Good effect and funny.

    I see a lot of consistency between your website, blog, and art work. If I had to guess someones art work or web page and it didn't say how it was. I could tell which one is yours based on your unique and feminine style

    ReplyDelete