Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 9

ASSIGNMENT
Print out the images that we already have for the comic. Attend a critique in which our fellow colleagues would look at our "rough draft" of our comics.



CRAFT
I DREW THEM!!! HAND-DRAWN!!! Then I scanned them and put them on my USB. Then I printed them out...





COMPOSITION
The people who looked at my comic understood it well, even the "flashback" and "flashforward." I did my story this way because I wanted the reader to go back in time and see all the crap that the main character had to go through that led up to the point where the story actually started. The only thing that they did not completely understand was the empty wallet picture, which represented the character not having any money. I'm going to remove that picture from the comic because I was told that the cell phone picture of her not having any battery or signal would be enough to get my point across.



CONCEPT
I wrote my story the way I did because it takes the reader through the journey of the main character. All of the negative things throughout the story lead up to the dramatic ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment